1. The Client may lodge a complaint regarding the services provided by the AURORA WORLD. The recommended term for submission of complaints is within 14 days from the date of the event which caused the complaint.
2. All complaints concerning the services provided on the basis of this Terms of Service may be submitted:
a. via electronic means to the email address: email@example.com,
b. via post to the address of the AURORA WORLD, specified in clause I.3
c. in person at the headquarters of the AURORA WORLD.
3. The complaint should contain at least the name, surname and e-mail address as well as the description of event which caused the complaint.
4. If data contained within the complaint require supplementation, the AURORA WORLD requests that the complaining person supplements the complaint within the indicated scope prior to reviewing the complaint.
5. The complaints which do not contain data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, which would allow for an identification of the Client will not be considered by the AURORA WORLD.
6. The AURORA WORLD shall process a complaint within 14 days from the date of obtaining it or its supplementation, and in case of matters of more complicated nature, this period may take up to 30 days. In case of the necessity to supplement the complaint the term for reviewing the complaint commences on the day of receipt of documents by the AURORA WORLD which supplement the complaint or which provide additional explanations/information. In case of an inability to meet the deadline for the review of a complaint, the AURORA WORLD will inform the Client of any delays, indicating the cause of a delay (circumstances which must be established) and an expected term for the review of the complaint.
7. Response to a complaint shall be posted to the Client via electronic post or traditional post to the correspondence address in a manner specified in the complaint. The AURORA WORLD may send the response to an alternative address/ email address indicated for correspondence by the Client who submits a given complaint.
8. The consideration of a complaint consists of an identification of the problem, assessment of its justification and settlement of the problem submitted by the Client or a conduct of adequate actions in order to remove any potential irregularities, causes of their occurrence and to grant a thorough, and professional in form and in content reply.
9. AURORA WORLD issues a reply which includes its position of the regarding the complaint, its justification and the information regarding the appeal procedure.
10. The Client has the right to appeal against the decision issued by the AURORA WORLD. The appeals ought to be sent regardless of the method of submission-letter, email- no later than within 14 days from receipt of the decision by the Client which he wishes to appeal against. The appeal will be considered within 14 days from the day of its submission.
11. Regardless of the complaint procedures the Client may launch civil action in the adequate court.